Welcome to week 3 of my November Challenge to help me remember all that I have that makes me thankful of all my blessings. We should not wait until a certain time of year to bring all of those wonderful gifts to mind. At lease during the holiday season we bring them to the front all the wonder things we are thankful for and try to share the joys of love and kindness throughout the season.
- Nov 12 – I am so thankful for the guarding of an over protective hound who actually has kept some door-to-door bothersome’s away from my front door.
- Nov 13 – I am thankful for the extraordinary vision given by God to enjoy the beauty of nature.
- Nov 14 – I am thankful for the beauty of hearing the wonderful sounds of peace and power from the same substance – water.
- Nov 15 – I am thankful for this season to remind us of all the wonderful things to be thankful for.
- Nov 16 – I am thankful for all the small things in this life that makes me smile.
- Nov 17 – I am thankful that again my cactus is going to bloom for the season. It looks like an ornament on the tree.
- Nov 18 – I am thankful that even though it snowed(again) last night, the ground is still warm enough where the roads are still clear.
So I challenge you regardless of where you are in this season to remember the love, gratefulness and the kindness of this season.
And remember the value of kindness during this season of thankfulness. They go together like toast and jam.