I ran across this the other day and it helped me understand and reflect on “My Identity in Christ” listing many of the ways we can see how we are a new creation of His making as we go through the ABCs of His guidance for us. I did not write this but I am sharing it as I think it is so much worth the share. Hope you enjoy and realize how you too are blessed with the same love and guidance given by Him to you.
- Accepted in His beloved grace
- Blessed with all spiritual blessings
- Chosen in Him before the world’s foundation
- Delivered from the powers of darkness
- Elevated to heavenly places
- Forgiven from all my sin
- God’s masterpiece
- Healed by Jesus’ stripes
- In Him…forever
- Justified by faith
- Kept by the power of God
- Loved unconditionally
- More than a conqueror
- Not condemned
- Overcoming the world through faith
- Predestined to Sonship
- Quickened together in Christ
- Redeemed from the curses of the law
- Sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise
- To His praise
- Unto His glory
- Victorious through Him
- Washed from my sin through His own blood
- X “Crucified” with Christ
- Yoked together with other believers
- Zealous to do good works
And as I remind myself and anyone else, remember to be kind. Kindness is a gift to be shared and spread thick wherever you go.
6 thoughts on “The ABC’s of Christ’s Love for Me”
Great post! Thanks for sharing.
A dear friend gave me the same picture you attached to this entry. I cried when I looked at it because her expression shows exactly what my love for Jesus looks like.
A wonderful post!
It is a favorite picture that I use often. It is called ‘First Day in Heaven’. What an awesome and great day that will be. Thank you for stopping by my blog.
I will come again! 🙏🏻
Thank you, Anita. I think I will print this out. I especially love “L”! 🙂